Minimum of a High School diploma with 16+ years of SIGINT related analysis experience in DoD or the IC or a Bachelors degree with 10+ years of experience in DoD or the IC, or a Masters degree with 8+ years of experience.
- Formal DoD or IC training in SIGINT intelligence analysis.
- Experience performing analyses in connection with radar, instrumentation, electronic, and communication signals.
- Possesses in-depth SIGINT understanding. Understand Internet Protocols, telecom technologies, and internet routing.
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience at NSA/CSS or its Extended Enterprise as a Target Digital Network Analyst (TDNA), Network Exploitation Analyst (NEA), and/or Sigint Geospatial Analyst (SGA).
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior experience with cyberspace operations and/or intelligence support to cyberspace operations.
- Prior experience at a service component headquarters, Joint Task Force, sub-unified command or combatant command staff
- Prior experience with joint, multi-service operations, and/or multiple warfighting domains
- Desired Certifications: DoD 8570 IAT Level II (CCNA Security, COMPTIA CySA+, COMPTIA Security + CE, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
United States (U.S.) Army Cyber Command's (ARCYBER) mission is to direct and conduct integrated Electronic Warfare (EW), Information Operations (IO), and Cyberspace Operations, as authorized or directed, to ensure freedom of action in and through cyberspace and the information environment, and to deny the same to adversaries. Established in October 2010, ARCYBER is the Army Service Component Command (ASCC) to the U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), responsible for conducting cyberspace operations (i.e., Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO), Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO), and Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) operations), as directed and authorized, on behalf of Commander, USCYBERCOM. ARCYBER organizes, trains, educates, mans, equips, funds, administers, deploys, and sustains ARCYBER forces to conduct cyberspace operations.
The SIGINT Research Analyst III:
- Monitor and develop target sets across multiple communications technologies.
- Independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without releaser, oversight officer, or legal rejection/modification.
- Build analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
Understand multiple Internet Protocols (IPs), telecommunications technologies, and internet routing.
- Understand multiple communications protocols and analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
- Identify information for signs of communications changes and identify alternate means of communication.
- Run complex queries using a variety of different tools. Provide support to aid in the creation and development of queries.
- Leverage new collection resources and share information with the Government and IC. Review information from streams of data to identify leads or complementary data to enhance overall analysis.
- Perform Dialed Number Recognition (DNR) and Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) development analysis. Work with other Signals Intelligence Development (SIGDEV) elements to introduce new tools/avenues of pursuit in an effort to find new collection. Discover alternate means of communication for complex and operationally sophisticated targets.
- Evaluate leads for tasking and use appropriate tasking authorities and assist in the creation of collection plans and prioritization. Advise key military, Government, and contract stakeholders on operational workflows and requirements.
- Process and develop SIGINT geospatial information across DNI and DNR disciplines and recognize the convergence of circuit-based and packet-based telephony, and the increased emphasis on development of internet-based tasking and targeting. Develop strategies to satisfy collection management SIGINT tasking.
- Develops reports and briefings to support the client. Enhances stakeholder relationships; advises and coordinates actions.
- Mentors mid-level and junior staff.
Apply on company website