External Job Title
Senior Manager, Health and Human Services
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 10+ years (OR 8 years and Masters) of related experience in Business Development, Capture, Proposal, and Government Program Delivery/Operations, with preference given to candidates with CMS and FDA experience
- Established relationships with current and influential government stakeholders within 10+ years of leadership experience with progressively larger and more complex tasks, projects, programs and a portfolio of programs. Direct technical and programmatic experience working in or directly for federal civilian missions is a plus.
- Deep domain experience in the HHS core missions, technical functions and with CMS, FDA, and other HHS agencies.
- Extensive knowledge, experience, and success in winning captures of large-scale opportunities over $50M
- Extraordinary communications skills. Adept at communicating complex subjects to senior executives and communicating broad issues to the workforce with clarity.
- Results-driven technical and business leader with tangible record of successes in growth, mission execution, technology innovation and workforce management.
- Successful experience identifying, attracting, and hiring the right talent to lead new tasks, programs and initiatives
- Demonstrable experience developing white-space opportunities through proactive business development planning and action plan execution
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and business acumen.
- Ability to travel, as necessary.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Noblis is an equal opportunity employer.
Noblis is seeking a Senior Manager and Health and Human Services (HHS) Account Lead, including the Center for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), for our location in Woodlawn, MD.
Noblis' Federal Civilian Solutions (FCS) mission is to advance and protect our federalciviliangovernment's infrastructure, capabilities and citizen services through the delivery of applied science, lifecycle engineering, data analytics, and digital transformation solutions. Our investments in technology, transformation, and talent enable us deliver transformative capabilities that fundamentally shift the way our civilian government delivers its services and solutions. Our team is rapidly growing across the civil sector and we are seeking a highly qualified leader to join our team.
Noblis FCS has a long history of partnering with Health and Human Services (HHS) for a wide range of technical and program management services. Our HHS Account has a robust team of subject matter experts delivering forward-thinking technical and advisory solutions in the public interest.
Reporting to the Division Director Citizen Services, the HHS Account Lead is responsible for the strategic leadership of assigned opportunities in support of the HHS market growth strategy. The qualified candidate must thrive in an environment where they are responsible for the management and execution of the full capture lifecycle across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals and has to possess extraordinary people leadership skills for managing a diverse and highly qualified workforce. We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-directed individual who will be expected to collaborate with team members and the Account Management team, Business Development, Recruiting, and the Division and Mission Area Leadership to lead and grow our Federal Healthcare business. The Account Lead is expected to exercise sound judgment within broadly defined practices and policies; regularly interact with FCS Business Development and the Division Director to successfully execute the Account Strategy.
- Provides “P&L” leadership for the Account with a focus on sustained business growth for high impact programs with financial viability.
- Leads the Account management team to develop and execute the Account Strategy.
- Responsible for leading the Account's organic business growth and supporting strategic business development opportunities as part of the Account strategy in cooperation with business development.
- Spends about 50% of their time on delivering on our high-impact HHS Programs, for instance in the role of a Program Manager or a technical or domain SME.
- Responsible for overseeing the quality, timeliness and relevance of client deliverables.
- Responsible for the Account's human capital planning, workforce management and professional development within the Noblis career progression roadmap. Attracts, retains and develops a highly qualified, diverse staff across relevant experience levels and disciplines.
- Provides sound financial stewardship of client resources and company-allocated resources with fiscal discipline, efficiency and cost savings.
- Works with Noblis' Centers of Excellence (COEs) to identify, develop and transfer technology innovation projects that enable future business growth and client impact
- Collaborates with Account Leads, Project Managers, and SMEs from across the company to bring the full depth and breadth of Noblis forward.
Apply on company website