- Current top secret security clearance with the ability to pass a CI Poly
- Formal DoD or IC training in intelligence analysis.
- Minimum of a High School diploma with 16+ years of intelligence analysis experience in DoD or the IC OR an associates degree with 14+ years of experience in DoD or the IC OR a BA/BS degree with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in DoD or the IC, OR an MA/MS degree with 8+ years of experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Service or Joint Operations Planner
- Complete working knowledge of the MDMP/JOPP, Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), and APEX planning formats and guidance.
- Minimum specialized education in military joint operation planning through the JPME I level or other specialized planning courses.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- TS/SCI with CI Poly Security Clearance
- Prior experience with cyberspace operations and/or intelligence support to cyberspace operations.
- Prior planning experience at Division, MAGTF, or Wing levels, at a service component headquarters, Joint Task Force, sub-unified command or combatant command staff.
- Prior experience with joint, multi-service operations, and/or multiple warfighting domains
- Desired Certifications: DoD 8570 IAT Level II (CCNA Security, COMPTIA CySA+, COMPTIA Security + CE, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
United States (U.S.) Army Cyber Command's (ARCYBER) mission is to direct and conduct integrated Electronic Warfare (EW), Information Operations (IO), and Cyberspace Operations, as authorized or directed, to ensure freedom of action in and through cyberspace and the information environment, and to deny the same to adversaries. Established in October 2010, ARCYBER is the Army Service Component Command (ASCC) to the U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), responsible for conducting cyberspace operations (i.e., Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO), Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO), and Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) operations), as directed and authorized, on behalf of Commander, USCYBERCOM. ARCYBER organizes, trains, educates, mans, equips, funds, administers, deploys, and sustains ARCYBER forces to conduct cyberspace operations.
The Senior Cyberspace Intelligence Planner:
- Supports intelligence planning programs, initiatives, and projects.
- Integrates all-source intelligence, adversary capabilities & courses of action (COAs), and intelligence information and shortfalls into Operational Plans (OPLANS), Contingency Support Plans (CONPLANS), Collection Support Plans (CSPs) and other plans.
- Develops and produces plans, annexes, orders, and their supporting intelligence materials.
- Drafts and updates the Commander's Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs), Essential Elements of Information (EEIs), Indications and Warning (I&W), standing and ad hoc collection and production requirements, and other mission-critical planning artifacts.
- Briefs senior military and Government officials and collaborates with intelligence agency liaisons to analyze intelligence plans and requirements, identify gaps, and develop mitigation plans to fill intelligence shortfalls.
- Mentors Mid-level and Junior staff.
Apply on company website