Are you an experienced reverse engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence community? Do you have experience facilitating the research, development and deployment of new and existing capabilities in the study and cryptanalysis of security protocols, embedded systems, vulnerability analysis and exploitation? Do you want to work for a great company while also impacting a valuable national security mission?
Noblis is seeking a Software Developer or Reverse Engineer to work as part of a scientifically diverse team in our Advanced Reverse Engineering and Cryptanalysis Programs. The successful candidate will work with an interdisciplinary team of software developers, computer scientists and mathematicians to research and design algorithms related to cryptography and security and deploy new capabilities in multiple settings including various high-performance computing environments. Primary job responsibilities will be to facilitate the research, development and deployment of new and existing capabilities in the study and cryptanalysis of security protocols, embedded systems, vulnerability analysis and exploitation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant technical field, such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, or computer information systems, and a minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Experience with software development in C or C++ in a Windows or Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience with reverse engineering applications with IDA Pro, OllyDbg, WinDbg, and other related tools
- Experience implementing standard cryptographic algorithms and protocols.
- Experience Windows device driver development.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- MS or PhD in a technical field, such as such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, or computer information systems
- Tops Secret clearance or higher preferred
Successful candidates will be knowledgeable in the following domain areas
- Implementation and best practices of modern cryptographic protocols.
- Software optimization to include designing software leveraging parallelization.
- Using automated tools for software analysis.
- Analysis of embedded systems.
- Standard and best practices for web-based security and implementation of cryptographic hash algorithms.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website