Noblis is positioned to provide senior management support to decision makers within the Department of Defense. This role provides engineering support in a Program Management Office (PMO), as part of a multidisciplinary team of high-performance professionals tackling the client's most vexing technical and technological challenges, and developing solutions to counter evolving threats. The role will support external engagement for long range planning and development as well as support innovative research and development.
The responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
- Supervising technical efforts and performing typical associated tasks that include, but are not limited to, requirements analysis, cost analysis, cost performance trade-off analysis, feasibility analysis, regulatory compliance support, technology conceptual designs, and special studies,
- Researching and documenting government best practices for administering certification/accreditation programs, as well as reviewing relevant training curriculum,
- Interfacing with the internal/external stakeholders to communicate due dates, delinquencies, and provide support for completion of tasks,
- Recommending and advising on system deployment and administration, to include improvements and optimization, through review of materials and discussion with the relevant Program Manager (PM),
- Evaluating and ensuring consistency of accreditation/certification activities,
- Recommending changes/updates to framework, training, and/or processes to ensure the appropriate governance and oversight.
- B.S. or B.A. degree with 5-7 years performing requirements analysis.
- TS/SCI clearance.
- Specialized analytic experience in areas such as business process reengineering, configuration management, Quality Control / Quality Analysis, organizational performance assessments, mission analysis, and training evaluation.
- Intimate knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and controls.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver process improvements.
- Excellent communication to include technical writing and editing, oral communication, organization, critical thinking, and interpersonal and customer service skills to engage stakeholders and PMs.
- Ability to plan individual efforts and follow through to completion.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests.
- Competence to function efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Flexible and readily adaptable to change.
- M.S. or M.A. degree with 10+ years of experience
- Industry certifications for cybersecurity such as CISSP, CCSP, GSLC, CISM, CISA, SCNA, or Security + CE are preferred
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website