Noblis is positioned to provide technology and operational solutions to senior decision makers in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Homeland Defense in the Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate. The DHS S&T Directorate is the primary research and development arm of the DHS and manages science and technology research, from development through transition, for the Department's operational components and first responders to protect the homeland. Established by Congress to provide innovative solutions to the nation's homeland security challenges, S&T is the core source of scientific and engineering expertise for DHS and is uniquely postured to enhance our nation's security and resilience by providing knowledge products and innovative technology solutions for the Homeland Security Enterprise (HSE).
This team member provides Program Management and financial support in the DHS Science and Technology Directorate, as part of a team of high-performance professionals supporting the client's most vexing technical and technological challenges, and developing solutions to meet the next homeland security threat.
The employee would:
- Oversee, monitor, and support government-sponsored research programs on leading-edge technologies,
- Prepare purchase requests, track funding and expenditures, and monitor monthly progress and status reports submitted by performing organizations.
- Develop project status reports, PowerPoint briefings, and read-ahead materials,
- Organize/coordinate meetings, discussions, and seminars.
- Provide preparation and analysis of budget and financial data and preparation of pertinent program briefing materials, analysis and entry of financial data into automated systems, preparation of business resources and financial reports, business and programmatic support and documentation of processes/ systems.
- Provide professional/technical services as needed in support of acquisition planning through solicitation, award, performance, final payment, and preparation for close-out for the full range of contractual instruments used by Government, including grants and cooperative
- The position may require travel (limited- 4x/year).
- Bachelors degree in related field.
5 years experience in management analysis.
- Specialized management analysis experience.
- Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects which includes prioritizing, tracking, attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through to project completion
- Flexibility/Adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Program Management Office experience is desired, but not required.
- All Noblis ESI employees are expected to seek and assume higher levels of technical responsibility, manage time effectively across more than one initiative, and apply sound technical judgment.
- All Noblis ESI employees must be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and management skills.
- MUST possess Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to obtain DH&S suitability clearance prior to start
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website