- Either a Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience or a Master's degree and 3 years of experience.
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Applicants selected must be eligible to receive DHS Suitability.
- Demonstrated proficiency providing program management and analytical support to programs and projects serving DHS Mission Areas such as Physical and Cyber Security, Border & Immigration Enforcement, and Infrastructure Protection.
- Experience monitoring project development performance and reviewing deliverables to ensure technical, programmatic and financial goals and objectives are met and identify possible program risks.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities. Experience with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools.
- Experience providing guidance, feedback, and consulting services to federal program managers.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Experience providing program and/or project management support in on research and development contracts.
- Experience facilitating resolution of customer requirements, including helping to identify and document capability gaps, formulate and develop technological solutions, and participate in and contribute to strategic discussions.
- Experience preparing and reviewing presentations, reports, project schedules and weekly status inputs.
- Experience supporting the development and production of architectures, organizational charts, and operations plans and procedures, to include program Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience supporting DHS components and agencies either operationally or through project management.
- Security Clearance and DHS Suitability are preferred.
Noblis is positioned to provide technology and operational solutions to senior decision makers in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate. The DHS S&T Directorate is the primary research and development arm of DHS and manages science and technology research, from development through transition, for the Department's operational components and first responders. Established by Congress to provide innovative solutions to the nation's homeland security challenges, S&T is the core source of scientific and engineering expertise for DHS and is uniquely postured to enhance our nation's security and resilience by providing knowledge products and innovative technology solutions for the Homeland Security Enterprise (HSE).
This role provides program management support in the DHS Science and Technology Directorate, as part of a multidisciplinary team of high-performance professionals tackling the client's most vexing technical and technological challenges, and developing solutions to meet the next homeland security threats.
Responsibilities and duties may include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the development and administration of RDT&E contracts, to include tasks such as: development of solicitation material, administration of source selection reviews, and assessing technical solutions.
- Monitoring project performance and reviewing deliverables to ensure technical, programmatic, and financial goals and objectives are met and identify possible program risks.
- Maintaining and monitoring program budgets to include gathering and reviewing monthly reporting information from project/program performers and developing budget execution plans.
- Organizing, directing, and coordinating planning and production of all activities associated with assigned task order projects.
- Providing support to Portfolio and Program Managers in their continued engagement with DHS S&T customers on the receipt, prioritization, and regular reporting of their operational capability gaps.
- Providing data collection and analyses of user requirements and of existing and emerging systems, capabilities, and technologies.
- Performing routine tasks including, but not limited to, scheduling, writing internal memos, maintaining and updating Program Management records, filing, intranet website maintenance, preparing and reviewing presentations, records maintenance, and coordinating daily operations of the assigned program.
- Assisting with planning technology transitions to the respective operational customer.
- Attending meetings, workshops, conferences, and program reviews at the direction of the program or project manager to provide programmatic and technical review, record meeting minutes, and contribute to the program management dialogue with performers.
- Providing assistance in managing and responding to program-aligned S&T Executive Secretary data calls, compiling information, and preparing information for reporting to senior leadership.
- Supporting the identification, assessment, evaluation, and testing of existing and emerging technologies, systems, and capabilities, including: coordination with related government, academic, and industry programs; attending meetings and symposia; coordinating meetings and programs reviews; and supporting program advocacy including development and production of presentation materials.
Apply on company website