Required skills and knowledge:
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- SECRET clearance or higher, or ability to obtain a U.S. Security clearance.
- Greater than 3 years of experience.
- Experience working with the U.S. government on areas concerning national security.
- Familiarity with State-level and regional WMD threats.
- Familiarity with nonproliferation obligations, approaches, and objectives.
- International engagement experience.
- Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects which includes prioritizing, tracking, attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through to project completion.
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with a Secret, Top Secret, or Top Secret/SCI clearance are preferred.
The Department of Defense's (DoD) works cooperatively with allies and partners to reduce or eliminate weapons of mass destruction (WMD) threats. The cooperative nature of the DoD's activities yields a secondary benefit of strengthening regional alliances, deepening existing partnerships, and attracting new partners.
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, proactive experts, and professionals. We are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment, and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of the Department of Defense's program.
Noblis is looking to hire a Planning Manager / Training Specialist to support the mission in cooperation with partner nations. Responsibilities for the position include, but not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise in exercise development to include tabletop and field events from concept through after-action reporting.
- Develop, maintain, evaluate and improve training curriculum to include: review of current courses, assessment of training needs, identification of training areas requiring improvement; performance of training gap analysis and production of related reports and briefings.
- Conduct in-country inspections of facilities and personnel trained.
- Support at a minimum one (1) Training Week per year, to include a full week of class offerings for Government and contractor personnel.
- Update and maintain the strategic training plan and standard operating procedures (SOP)
Apply on company website