Noblis ESI is hiring for Operational Support Specialists with Top Secret SCI clearances in Springfield, Virginia.
The Space Operations Support Specialist will serve as support to a government customer within the Intelligence Community (IC). This customer is responsible for designing, building, and operating national security-related systems based in space, in the air, and on the ground. The Operations Specialist will assist the customer in:
- Mission Management
- Collection Management
- Flight Operations
- Ground Terminal Operations
- Mission Collaboration
- Operations Continuity
- Space Control
- Space Protection
- Launch and Initialization
- Serve as technical expert in their assigned area
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
- Other responsibilities include administrative and technical support to the Government leadership team, internal cross tower coordination, external mission partners and other DoD/IC customers
- Bachelor's degree in a BSTEM or Business Administration is desired
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
- Frequent interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 13 years of experience with a bachelors or 11+ with a masters or 9+ with a doctorate
- Mastery understanding of DoD and IC tactics, techniques, and procedures including CONOPS, architectures and cloud-based environments
- Advanced skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to summarize and brief senior level Government leaders, civilians and military officers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
- Masters Degree in BSTEM
- Experience working in a USAF Weapons and Tactics Branch
- Desired - understanding of DoD and IC missions and organizational responsibilities
- Desired - advanced skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website