Noblis is looking for a motivated Reverse Engineer to become a team member of the Vulnerability Analaysis Program, contributing reverse engineering and software development skills on the Android platform. The Reverse Engineer will support a DOJ customer out of the Noblis HQ office in Reston.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT, Digital Forensics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertiese writing software for the android platform.
- Demonstrated ability to write code in multiple languages including C, C++, and/or Java.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to perform basic software reverse engineering tasks. Example skills include using a dissasembler such as IDA, analysing network traffic generated by a specific device, and network penetration testing.
- Other desired experience includes cloud computing.
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems both independantly as well as part of an intellectually diverse team is strongly desired.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website