- Bachelor's degree and 1 year of experience
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Applicants selected must be eligible to receive DHS Suitability.
- Demonstrated proficiency providing program management and analytical support to programs and projects serving DHS Mission Areas such as Physical and Cyber Security, Border & Immigration Enforcement, and Infrastructure Protection.
- Experience monitoring project development performance and reviewing deliverables to ensure technical, programmatic and financial goals and objectives are met and identify possible program risks.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities. Experience with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools.
- Experience providing guidance, feedback, and consulting services to federal program managers.
- Experience developing budgets and prioritizing resources.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Experience providing program and/or project management support in on research and development contracts.
- Experience facilitating resolution of customer requirements, including helping to identify and document capability gaps, formulate and develop technological solutions, and participate in and contribute to strategic discussions.
- Experience preparing and reviewing presentations, reports, project schedules and weekly status inputs.
- Experience supporting the development and production of architectures, organizational charts, and operations plans and procedures, to include program Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience supporting DHS components and agencies either operationally or through project management.
- Security Clearance and DHS Suitability are preferred.
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, proactive experts and professionals. We are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment, and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) Office of Mission & Capability Support (MCS).
Technology and threats evolve rapidly in today's ever-changing environment. In response, DHS S&T was established by Congress to provide innovative scientific and technical solutions to the nation's homeland security challenges. Within S&T, MCS executes Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) to transition solution approaches, technologies, and knowledge products in support of DHS Component customers including U.S. Coast Guard (USCG), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Secret Service, , the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Federal, State, Local Tribal and Territorial (FSLTT) first responders, and the larger Homeland Security Enterprise (HSE). MCS covers all DHS mission areas and serves 13 discrete customer portfolios.
Role functions may include:
- Assisting with the development and administration of RDT&E contracts, to include tasks such as: development of solicitation material, administration of source selection reviews, and assessing technical solutions.
- Monitoring project performance and reviewing deliverables to ensure technical, programmatic, and financial goals and objectives are met and identify possible program risks.
- Maintaining and monitoring program budgets to include gathering and reviewing monthly reporting information from project/program performers and developing budget execution plans.
- Organizing, directing, and coordinating planning and production of all activities associated with assigned task order projects.
- Providing support to Portfolio and Program Managers in their continued engagement with DHS S&T customers on the receipt, prioritization, and regular reporting of their operational capability gaps.
- Providing data collection and analyses of user requirements and of existing and emerging systems, capabilities, and technologies.
- Performing routine tasks including, but not limited to, scheduling, writing internal memos, maintaining and updating Program Management records, filing, intranet website maintenance, preparing and reviewing presentations, records maintenance, and coordinating daily operations of the assigned program.
- Assisting with planning technology transitions to the respective operational customer.
- Attending meetings, workshops, conferences, and program reviews at the direction of the program or project manager to provide programmatic and technical review, record meeting minutes, and contribute to the program management dialogue with performers.
- Providing assistance in managing and responding to program-aligned S&T Executive Secretary data calls, compiling information, and preparing information for reporting to senior leadership.
- Supporting the identification, assessment, evaluation, and testing of existing and emerging technologies, systems, and capabilities, including: coordination with related government, academic, and industry programs; attending meetings and symposia; coordinating meetings and programs reviews; and supporting program advocacy including development and production of presentation materials.
Apply on company website