Required minimum skills and knowledge:
- Has 3+ years of experience and a B.S. or B.A. in a information technology field such as computer engineering, computer science or related scientific field.
- Secret Clearance required with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI
- Ability to obtain DHS Suitability
- Ability to collaboratively work in a team environment.
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Experience with systems analysis design, data analytics, programming and program design, or other related disciplines.
- DHS Suitability
- TS/SCI Clearance
Noblis is positioned to provide an information specialist to develop capabilities to assist in counter threat activities and provide capabilities to decision makers in the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) office and DHS components using information obtained from distributed sensor network capabilities and other sources. Such analysis will directly impact CWMD's support to DHS operational components to include CBP, ICE, USCG and TSA.
3-10 years of experience in managing implementation of information engineering projects and experience in systems analysis, design, and programming.
3+ years of experience in information system development, functional and data requirement analysis, system analysis and design, programming, program design,and documentation preparation for complex systems.
- Applies an enterprise-wide set of disciplines and processes for planning, analyzing, designing, constructing, and implementing information engineering for complex systems.
- Develops analytical an computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
- Performs process and data modeling in support of the systems planning and analysis efforts, using manual and automated tools.
- Employs reverse engineering and reengineering disciplines to develop migration strategic and planning documents.
Apply on company website