Required skills and knowledge:
- The candidate must possess a MA/MS and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, or a Bachelor's and 18 years experience, or no degree and 22 years experience.
- Technical expertise in IT systems and software design, development, testing, and certification
- IT and system certifications as required by industry, federal, DoD standards.
- DoD SECRET clearance or higher, or ability to obtain a U.S. clearance.
- Experience working with the U.S. government on areas concerning national security.
- Familiarity with State-level and regional WMD threats.
- Familiarity with nonproliferation obligations, approaches, and objectives.
- International engagement experience.
- Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects which includes prioritizing, tracking, attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through to project completion.
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with a Secret, Top Secret, or Top Secret/SCI clearance are preferred.
The Department of Defense's (DoD) works cooperatively with allies and partners to reduce or eliminate weapons of mass destruction (WMD) threats. The cooperative nature of the DoD's activities yields a secondary benefit of strengthening regional alliances, deepening existing partnerships, and attracting new partners.
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, proactive experts, and professionals. We are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment, and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of the Department of Defense's program.
Noblis is looking to hire an IT SPECIALIST / COMPUTER SCIENTIST to support the mission in cooperation with partner nations. Responsibilities for the position include, but not limited to:
- Provide IT expertise for the design, development, testing, and certification of IT systems and software for application in projects; typical examples are sensors, related infrastructure, electronic surveillance, and communications; and database development, management, and related activities.
- Develop and leverage scalable, interoperable platforms that allow flexible, timely delivery and use of IT capabilities to connect organization members to knowledge and processes that help associates work more efficiently.
- Assistance in the requirements review, development oversight, security, test and evaluation, integration efforts, and implementation of the systems and software.
- Develop and administer databases as required in support of DOD, and in accordance with DOD standards.
- Maintain, physical operation, and refresh, as necessary, DOD systems and applications that are currently utilized for records management, information sharing and travel processing. Produce appropriate SOPs, training material, and related items necessary to implement a compliant and effective program.
Apply on company website