Please Note: There are multiple roles at varying levels. Please consider applying to be reviewed by our team.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical or business discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc. is encouraged, but not required.
- Generally, 3-8+ years of relevant work experience, Security+ required.
- Strong knowledge of one or more relevant technical subject areas, such as information security, enterprise systems integration, wide-area networking (IP VPNs), managed services, and cloud-based offerings.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities. Facility with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Cleared candidates are strongly desired, at Top Secret level and above.
Noblis is seeking qualified cleared candidates to join our cybersecurity team to help our government clients solve their most challenging cybersecurity and data problems. Clients depend on us to help them anticipate, conceive, architect, assess, prove, deploy, and manage mission-critical services and systems.
Noblis is looking for qualified, cleared candidates to fill IT positions at varying levels with program management, systems engineering, information security, and data science experience. Individuals will contribute to a high-performance team supporting a variety of cybersecurity tasks. Candidates will also work with accomplished Noblis experts to provide a wide range of consulting services and expertise, including systems engineering, strategic IT infrastructure technology planning and implementation, requirements development, operations planning and support.
Candidates will perform duties that may include:
- Defining, reviewing, updating and maintaining information technology policies and procedures;
- Developing and maintaining large, highly complex, enterprise database systems using SQL from Microsoft and Oracle;
- Ability to build, deploy, and maintain robust complex enterprise systems;
- Experience with implementing scrum for large scale, complex systems;
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power web analytic applications;
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Working independently with general instruction, adapt and apply Noblis' principles, concepts, processes, tools and methodologies to solve real-world problems in a team environment, with special focus on the development of integrated infrastructure solutions and programs involving both network and data center (cloud) assets.
Communication and Interpersonal:
- Prepare and/or contribute to technical reports, memos, analyses and briefings. Plan and manage assigned deliverables;
- Support meetings, inter-team communication, and issue resolution with the client and internal/project stakeholder groups;
- Work closely and collaboratively with Noblis team leaders and members.
Apply on company website