Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3-10 years of professional experience as an Project Manager; or 2-8 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Prior federal consulting experience preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Understanding information technology development and/or management preferred
- Data Analytics skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, project management, and facilitating meetings
- Understanding principles of software testing, development, and/or management
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through
- All candidates must have strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to solve problems independently, responsible for meeting deadlines
- Ability to work on teams and deal effectively with people
- Flexibility to reprioritize work and meet agressive timelines
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Ability to coordinate project stakeholder meetings and address multiple stakeholder needs
- Apply Project Management skills such as schedule development, deliverable management, scope management, issue tracking, stakeholder and communications management
- Work directly with the client IT Director to plan and successfully track tasks activities and final products
- Ability to create and deliver quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint
- Apply data analysis skills to a range of topics such as: Call center data; Telecom Data; incident reporting; etc.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to quickly identify client needs, reprioritize quickly and approach tasks in an adaptable manner
- Ability to summarize project results and explain complex issues in presentation format
- The ability to write in a clear and succinct manner
Are you looking to make a difference in the federal government? Are you looking for a career, not just a “job”? Are you passionate about doing what's right? Do you have experience with information technology management and software development? Then we have a position for you.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks and performing ad-hoc analysis in support of information Technology projects for our Federal Government Client. The successful candidate will provide Project Management support to guide projects toward the timely and successful completion of milestones while facilitating team and stakeholder communication. To accomplish this, the Project Manager will build and maintain project schedules, track issues, validate milestones and facilitate meetings. S/He will also demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and analytical capabilities with large data sets.
Apply on company website