Noblis is seeking an entry to mid-level Intelligence Analyst for their VA location.
The intelligence analyst will receive, triage, review, and process information from diverse government agencies. They will analyze information to export established criteria, standards, and policies; make recommendations regarding the process; develop, maintain, and implement a daily review program to ensure data integrity; deliver written assessments on quality issues and recommend improvements to productivity and mission effectiveness.
- 1 - 5 years Intelligence Analysis experience preferred (IC Internship experience will be considered)
- Previous experience working with Counterterrorism a plus
- Excellent communications skills, written, verbal and a demonstrated ability to multi-task while exercising strict attention to detail
- Experience in MS Office suite and Intelligence Community Counterterrorism Databases
- Willing to work shift work/extended hours based on threat activity
- Current TS/SCI Eligibility with polygraph
- Preferred Qualification:Bachelor's or Master's degree
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Apply on company website