The candidate selected will support a federal law enforcement customer by developing and supporting processes to identify, collect, define, aggregate, conceptualize, and prioritize strategic and near-term requirements within the organizations mission.
The selected person will be responsible for preparing parts of complex studies or reports which include all aspects of their specifically-defined geographic or functional areas. The person will be responsible for evaluation and interpretation of their findings and also be tasked with:
- Applying and modifying established intelligence practices to specific problems
- Providing basic-descriptive and intelligence reports to field collectors within their AOR
- Evaluating incoming reports
- Providing specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support
- Presenting findings/briefings to key personnel
- Developing information and technical support documents and other related documents
- 7 years' experience in intelligence analysis
- Bachelor's degree
- Critical Thinking
- Clear and Concise writing
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Apply on company website