Noblis is seeking professionals to provide intelligence analysis services in support of critical, FBI missions.
The selected candidate will leverage and comprehend all-sources of information, including INTs, open source material, law enforcement data, and other government data and information on a specific topic or target. Use structured methodologies and techniques appropriate to the topic and apply specialized subject matter expertise to guide efforts. Develop products tailored to clients ranging from tactical to strategic levels, including actionable leads, complex written products, and formal or informal briefings.Performs in-depth research and analysis on data and writes intelligence reports, adhering to tight deadlines and strict quality guidelines, using numerous U.S. Government databases. Responsible for the analysis and validation of a wide variety of data to support several facets of U.S. Government counterterrorism efforts and contributes to the Intelligence Community's information on potential terrorist threats.
These services include:
Collection - Assist in planning collection efforts, developing collection guides, and evaluating collection results
Production - Identify intelligence gaps and produce intelligence studies, reports, and surveys in support of investigations.
Dissemination - Distribute raw and finished intelligence throughout the intelligence community to improve information sharing and collaboration.
Intelligence Analyst responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Track and detect the electronic footprints of known or suspected terrorists
- Prioritize and assess subjects to determine if they have a nexus to terrorism
- Perform in-depth cell analysis
- Perform bulk data analysis and exploitation
- Provides specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support
- Accesses and performs research on designated automated intelligence databases for the purpose of identifying information of interest to the customer, downloading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer
- Develops information and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer's information and technical support requirements
- Presents briefings to personnel designated by the customer
- Bachelors degree in a related field and at least five (5) years of related experience.
- Current TS/SCI eligibility required. Current TS/SCI Eligibility with polygraph desired.
- Experience working with law enforcement, DoD, and intelligence community databases
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience working across full intelligence lifecycle.
- Ability to utilize query tools, link tools, and visualization tools
- Ability to identify trend/pattern analysis and risk assessments
- Proficiency in concept development, development and implementation of new analytical processes, and functional analysis
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Apply on company website