Please Note: There are multiple roles at varying levels. Please consider applying to be reviewed by our team.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical or business discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc. is encouraged, but not required.
- Generally, 3-8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates with one or more the following certifications are encouraged to apply: CISSP, CEH, CAP, GCIH, GPEN, Sec+, and/or SSCP
- Strong knowledge of one or more relevant technical subject areas, such as information security, FISMA systems compliance, malware reverse engineering, incident response, and penetration testing techniques and web-application scanning.
- Experience with government Cybersecurity Assessment and Management (CSAM) programs
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities. Facility with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Cleared candidates are strongly desired, at Top Secret level and above.
Noblis is seeking qualified cleared candidates to join our cybersecurity team to help our government clients solve their most challenging cybersecurity and data problems. Clients depend on us to help them anticipate, conceive, architect, assess, prove, deploy, and manage mission-critical services and systems.
Noblis is looking for cleared candidates to fill information security positions at varying levels. Individuals will contribute to a high-performance team supporting a variety of cybersecurity tasks. Candidates will also work with accomplished Noblis experts to provide a wide range of consulting services and expertise, including systems engineering, strategic IT infrastructure technology planning and implementation, requirements development, operations planning, along with policy and procedures development.
Candidates will perform duties that may include:
- Applying information security and assurance and systems engineering and principles;
- Defining, reviewing, updating and maintaining information security policies and procedures;
- Develop and maintain program and project plans, standard operating procedures, contingency plans, continuity of operations, and other documentation;
- Provide subject matter expertise as an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) with the ability to execute and maintain system accreditations.
- Develop and maintain system compliance documentation, plan of actions and milestones and provide support for authorized systems.
- Ability to build, deploy, and maintain a robust cybersecurity tools portfolio;
- Assess and mitigate security risks within the organization;
- Conduct software development for various software products;
- Experience with planning, management, and technical implementations related to Identity, Credential, and Access Management;
- Provide advanced analytic techniques to detect cyber threats;
- Provide subject matter expertise with cyber threat intelligence, counter intelligence, insider threat and penetration testing;
- Experience with enterprise named or similar:
- Data visualization tools like Tableau
- System Management: BigFix, SCCM;
- SEIM: ArcSight, Splunk; QRadar, etc.
- Vulnerability tools: Nessus, Gaurdium;
- Working independently with general instruction, adapt and apply Noblis' principles, concepts, processes, tools and methodologies to solve real-world problems in a team environment, with special focus on the development of integrated infrastructure solutions and programs involving both network and data center (cloud) assets.
Communication and Interpersonal:
- Prepare and/or contribute to technical reports, memos, analyses and briefings. Plan and manage assigned deliverables;
- Support meetings, inter-team communication, and issue resolution with the client and internal/project stakeholder groups;
- Work closely and collaboratively with Noblis team leaders and members.
Apply on company website