Noblis is seeking a Graphics Designer/Visualization Engineer to support a VA Intelligence Customer
The Data Science Service Support Team will focus its efforts on the following general program functions: supporting the Sponsor in enhancing data science and AI/ML communications (with respect to data science tools and techniques) throughout the Sponsor organization; performing outreach to AI/ML entities and offices across industry, academia, national labs, and government organizations, to assess and collect the latest data science trends and methods; assessing and evaluating technical education and training materials to be leveraged by DDIU; identifying opportunities of technical collaboration across the Sponsor environment and IC; and drafting technical reports, graphics, and summary papers for how to help drive a data-science culture which shares, collaborates and communicates effectively with respect to data science services integration with the Sponsor mission.
• US Citizenship
• At least 5 years of technical expertise and solid experience in print design, presentations, digital video production, and printing services.
• Extensive leadership experience in establishing, executing, and managing project plans, tasks, schedules and priorities.
• Experience guiding and collaborating with teams developing creative solutions and achieving results that exceed expectations, while meeting or improving upon budget constraints.
• Experience as a technical advisor in creating and producing complex and unique visual presentations, charts, videos, and other materials for government executives.
• Demonstrated ability to use advanced computer systems and graphics software packages to provide digital and print layout design, visualization and animations.
• Experience providing technical strategic guidance and technical graphics support for products for senior leadership, to include presentations on mission-critical initiatives in the Sponsor environment.
• Project management and demonstrated problem solving skills; ability to identify parameters of viable solutions.
• Excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to build professional relationships with customers and other teams.
• The ability to think logically, analytical skills, and experience resolving issues.
• File maintenance and archival skills.
• A minimum of an Associates degree
• A certificate in Web Page Development and Multimedia
• The candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe CC: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat DC, Premiere Pro, Muse, Media Encoder, Captivate, Camtasia, Tableau, CorelDraw X5, Final Cut Pro 3.0, and Quicktime 7.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website