Required skills and knowledge:
- Educational Requirements:
- MA/MS and 10 years of relevant experience;
- BA/BS and 18 years of relevant experience;
- HS and 20 years of experience.
- Experience providing Executive Administrative Support at the Director or SES level
- Ability to obtain TOP SECRET clearance.
- Demonstated excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects which includes prioritizing, tracking, attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through to project completion.
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with a Secret, Top Secret, or Top Secret/SCI clearance are preferred.
The Department of Defense's (DoD) works cooperatively with allies and partners to reduce or eliminate weapons of mass destruction (WMD) threats. The cooperative nature of the DoD's activities yields a secondary benefit of strengthening regional alliances, deepening existing partnerships, and attracting new partners.
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, proactive experts, and professionals. We are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment, and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of the Department of Defense's program.
Noblis is looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the DOD mission in cooperation with DOD partner nations. Responsibilities for the position include, but not limited to:
- Provide subject matter expertise in office administration, records management, knowledge management, task allotment and tracking, quality control and assurance. These administrative tasks will be performed for each DOD department as well as to the Front Office Director and Deputy Director.
- Interact with various offices of DOD to clarify and complete needed administrative tasks.
- Provide all aspects of meeting and conference planning, coordination, and execution (for both local and overseas events) to include identification of stakeholders, provision or advance booking of appropriate meeting space, accommodations, airport transfers and ground transportation, as necessary, timely preparation and delivery of meeting invitations and letters of invitation, preparation of agendas, briefing materials, and bilingual name tents and name badges, and writing and distributing meeting notes and action items.
Apply on company website