Noblis is seeking DevOps / System Administrators to support a variety of interesting projects with responsibilities including the following:
- Supporting applications in cloud environments and on-premises
- Integrating open source technologies with COTS and/or custom code
- Identifying technology solutions that improve system functionality or efficiency
- Developing and supporting DevOps tools and processes
- Automation of administrative tasks through scripting
- US Citizenship
- Experience with the Linux operating system and shell scripting
- Experience with one or more automated deployment and configuration frameworks (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with network security systems and protocols such as IPSEC, SSH, LDAP
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Cloud Formation, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Docker, VM Ware, and VirtualBox
- Experience installing and configuring servlet engines such as Apache Tomcat
- Experience with certificate management
- Experience with network engineering and storage solutions
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, Python, or Ruby
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website