We are looking for a technologist to work with our clients to help design, create, deploy, migrate and maintain solutions in cloud environments. In your role you will work with various teams to develop, deploy, maintain, and migrate solutions in multiple environments for various national security missions spanning identity management, multimedia, and cyber end-to-end systems that are transforming the way law enforcement and intelligence communities handle and analyze information and translate it into actionable intelligence.
You would join Noblis' identity intelligence group as we continue to grow our software and digital capabilities. Today our team consists of developers, scientists, engineers, researchers, and analysts that have served federal, state, and local government clients on high-consequence problems in analytics, biometrics, AI/machine learning, and forensic science for over 20 years. Our team is engaged across the identity intelligence community and has been instrumental in making our customers' programs successful in analytics, automation, and digital solutions spanning identity science, AI/machine learning, computer vision, biometrics, forensics, media analytics, systems engineering, software development/integration, DevOps, and cloud technologies.
- You have BA/BS in a technology, engineering, computer science or related discipline
- You have at least 2 years of hands on experience in one or more of the following areas: Linux system administration, DevOps, software development and engineering, and cloud-based technologies
- You have hands on experience of a broad ranges of technology systems and are able to work with:
- Cloud service providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure
- Any of the following configuration management systems: Ansible, Packer, Terraform
- Programming languages and scripting methods including: Python, Bash, Java, C, C++, .NET
- Databases, including PostgreSQL, Oracle, Cassandra, and Elasticsearch
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
- You have hands-on experience with revision control systems such as git
- You are knowledgeable and have hands on experience with agile, continuous integration, and continuous delivery practices.
- You desire to work in an agile and cross functional team environment, understand team goals and generate appropriate, innovative analytical insights to drive process and experience improvement
- You challenge the status quo and are hungry to explore, evaluate, and understand new technologies
- Beyond the required requirements above, our ideal colleague
- Has experience working with FBI clients
- Experience installing and/or maintaining an Openstack environment
- Has experience with Linux administration and configuration management systems
- Has experience with the Atlassian tool suite
- Complements our existing team, likes solving problems, and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Can self manage, has strong self-organization skills, and is eager to contribute
- Strives to be an excellent engineer/developer, is eager to explore new technologies, and develop new skills
- Is comfortable working with teams across geographic bounds
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website