Noblis is positioned to provide senior management support to decision makers within the Department of Defense (DoD). This role provides policy and legal expertise in a Program Management Office (PMO), as part of a multidisciplinary team of high-performance professionals tackling the client's most vexing technical and technological challenges, and developing solutions to counter evolving threats.
The responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
- Draft, and coordinate national-level policy recommendations for cybersecurity,
- Develop risk management strategies to help identify project risks, and assist in the development of mitigation plans,
- Draft and coordinate responses to Congressional inquiries,
- Provide oversight and management of the Department's responsibilities related to applicable Executive/Congressional directives,
- Coordinate stakeholder engagements and input as required,
- Provide a policy review of program-specific communications and packages.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-8 years of experience
- Working knowledge of the Federal Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST Security Engineering standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Excellent communication to include technical writing and editing, oral communication, organization, critical thinking, and interpersonal and customer service skills to engage stakeholders and PMs.
- Ability to plan individual efforts and follow through to completion.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests.
- Competence to function efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Flexible and readily adaptable to change.
- M.S. or M.A. degree with 10+ years of experience.
- Legislative Affairs experience.
- DoD Policy experience.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website