Noblis is looking for motivated individuals to support a high priority national cyber mission. In this program you will have an opportunity to work with various nation cyber operations centers in identifying, assessing, investigating and helping to mitigate cyber threats. This position is part of a national 24x7 cyber watch center for a federal law enforcement agency.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Participate in a cross-government cyber community that involves state, local and federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies and coordinate internally and with other Cyber Centers regarding ongoing cyber incidents and investigations. Monitor multiple communications nodes (multiple network-based computer notification and information sharing applications; multiple telephonic communications circuits,· other inter- and intra-agency communications systems) for reports concerning cyber-centric threats and advisories.
- Monitor multiple communications nodes for reports concerning cybercentric attacks.
- Monitor multiple communications nodes for updates concerning previously reported threats, incidents, and advisories.
- Disseminate new reports internally and externally to the Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities using multiple communication nodes.
- Maintain situational awareness of emerging and/or developing threats, cyber attacks, and ongoing federal agency cyber-centric responses.
- Perform both open and closed-source research on emerging threats and TTPs
- This position is for night shift (1730-0530) operating primarily on a 4 days on, 4 days off schedule.
Highschool and (6) years of related experience (Cyber and Analysis) OR Bachelor's and 0 years of related experience
Security + Certification or similar
Strong Writing Ability
Active Top Secret Clearance and ability to obtain a TS/SCI with Poly
Strong Incident Response Coordination Background
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website