- Analyze security posture and vulnerabilities present in cloud architectures
- Review security documentation to security status of cloud products and applications
- Perform security audit and compliance tasks for cloud applications
- Recommend and provide guidance to cloud service providers preforming remediation activities
- Communicate and run meetings with multiple vendors in a small team
- Perform project management for small projects
- Provide tracking and briefing of the security status of cloud service providers
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field. Work experience can be substituted with commensurate experience.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Experience reviewing IT security and compliance documentation
- Experience performing risk assessments and analyzing risk
- Familiarity with vulnerability tools and management processes
- Strong working knowledge of application development and security
- Understanding of cloud architecture and security concepts
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Excellent teamwork, organizational, communication, and collaboration skills
- At least four (4) years of experience in the IT Security frameworks (FedRAMP, NIST, DoD CMMC, etc.)
- Application development and security testing experience
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar certifications
- Experience with operating system or network security management
- Experience managing incident response and after action remediation
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website