- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility (current CI poly preferred but will consider those who can pass one).
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of intelligence analysis experience in the USIC and CompTIA Security+ certification or similar
Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or other information technology majors and 3 years of USIC intelligence analysis experience.
9 years of USIC intelligence analysis experience focused on cyber.
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources to document results and analyze findings to provide meaningful products.
- Experience with cyber, computer network operations, information operations, or information warfare.
- Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior, and communicate an understanding of current and evolving cyber threats.
Do you want to join a passionate, mission-driven team delivering intelligence about today's dynamic cyber threats? Do you have an Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility? Consider joining our team and making a difference to an important mission!
- Perform file signature and forensic analysis.
- Monitor threat activities and report on significant network events and intrusions.
- Find gaps in understanding of target technology and develop innovative collection approaches.
- Track advancements in hardware and software technology to gauge the potential implications on the mission.
- Identify and locate targets.
- Perform target and technical analysis and gain access to target networks.
- Convey requirements to developers to enhance appropriate tool development.
- Reconstruct networks.
Apply on company website