Noblis is seeking qualified technical interns for our Summer 2020 session.
Guided and mentored by our expert staff (including former interns), Noblis Summer interns augment their classroom learning with hands on project work in:
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Modeling and simulation
- Systems engineering
- Computer science
- Biometric technologies
- Life and chemical/biological sciences
- Telecommunications (including wireless technologies)
- Data/Knowledge management
- Corporate business operations, e.g., finance and accounting, information technology.
Your contributions will make an enduring impact in the areas of National Security & Intelligence; Enterprise Transformation; Environmental Sustainability; Transportation (Air and Ground); Health Care Innovation; Noblis Sponsored Research; and Corporate Business Operations.
Noblis is consistently recognized as a “Great Place to Work” and “One of the Best Mid-Sized Companies to Work For" by Glassdoor, Entrepreneur and The Great Place to Work Institute. For 2018 Noblis was recognized as the top ranked government contractor on the Washington Post's 2019 Top Workplaces listing.
What you bring to the table:
• Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency;
• A GPA of 3.3 or higher in your undergraduate, graduate or doctoral studies;
• Demonstrated analytical skills, strong written and oral communication skills and team work skills.
Students majoring in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related major will possess skills such as:
• knowledge of software development processes and tooling, e.g., agile development, scrum;
• experience with version control systems and techniques, e.g., Subversion, Git, MS TFS;
• experience with software architecture (UML, etc), system administration, network administration.
Noblis does not provide temporary housing or subsidize the cost of temporary housing for summer interns.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website