Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer, and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning, and disinfection products.
We're currently looking for a Sr. IT Director in our Orangeburg, NY location.
Nice-Pak Sr. IT director will be responsible to define the IT strategy to support Nice Pak's growth strategy as well as coordinate all IT activities and ongoing projects at Nice-Pak in coordination with the existing shared technology teams including enterprise shared services and the Technology Program Management Office as well as collaboration with the PDI IT Director providing a bridge between the two companies.
The role requires overseeing technology efforts in alignment with business goals and ensuring enablement of business requirements across the Nice-Pak business groups. Directing the effective delivery of technology capabilities to the business to ensure effective, efficient, and sustainable solutions.
We need a hands-on professional who enjoys rolling up his or her sleeves and working with the team to understand and translate the business goals to the technology teams with deep understanding to make key decisions and ensure effective solutions are presented to the business. The person needs to also understand and drive basic principles such as information security, data privacy, sustainability, and user-friendly solutions that don't slow the business down. The successful candidate will be highly effective at managing large changes that affect operations and technology and extremely knowledgeable about the infrastructure of information systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Oversees and chairs Nice-Pak Technology Strategy and Planning through the facilitation of a Nice-Pak Technology Steering Committee.
- Designs and implements Nice Pak IT strategies and infrastructure in coordination with NP/PDI shared Technology teams.
- Participates in key Nice-Pak leadership forums to understand, collaborate, and document business requirements into technology capabilities.
- Analyzes, documents, and facilitates prioritization of business requirements for Nice-Pak for translation into technology capabilities.
- Works to increase Nice-Pak business enablement and user satisfaction based on documented KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Communicates within PDI IT director, Technology shared teams, and across departments as needed.
- Represents and provides a business case for new equipment and software.
- Prepares progress and budget reports for upper management.
- Responsible for technology resources aligned specifically to Nice-Pak technology demand and support; either through internal staffing or third party relationships.
- Supports the security and data privacy direction of the Technology shared teams as well as represents security and data privacy needs specific to Nice-Pak.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, information systems, computer science or related field (graduate degree a plus)
- Manufacturing processes and digital enablement as it applies to those manufacturing processes
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a business technology role translating business requirements, leading change efforts, and managing program execution
- Minimum 10 years of experience in roles intimately connected to the day-to-day operations of Technology
- Minimum 10 years of experience facilitating, leading and managing large-scale enterprise change
- Ability to understand the needs of a manufacturing business and dig into the operations of the business to understand the technical capability needed
- Understanding of financial aspects of technology leadership including technology budgets, project ROI, project funding, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and projects
- Solid working knowledge of technology basics such as coding, computer systems, networks, security, telecommunications, databases, and storage systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions.
Visit us at LinkedIn
Apply on company website