Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer, and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning, and disinfection products.
We're currently looking for a remote Director, Asset Reliability and Facilities.
Develop and implement the site asset care strategy and structure that delivers against the reliability objectives of the company enabling significant improvements in overall equipment availability across the US manufacturing sites. Ensure know-how transfer between engineering and manufacturing in order to sustain the competitive advantage for Nice-Pak.
To achieve these goals, lead the maintenance teams, facility, and reliability engineers in all US Plants.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Implement a reliability system that achieves the optimum performance of equipment, improves site resilience, and delivers within agreed budgets
- Influence the Capex Plan and work with the Engineering Director to aide implementation
- Development of technical competence, specifically the up-skilling of engineering and maintenance teams to accommodate the changes in the role by Asset Care and Autonomous Maintenance (AM) Programs
- Custodian and advocate of the safety of engineering work on-site and leader of good governance around internal and external compliance (health & safety, quality, and environment)
- Organize training and events partnering with OEM/suppliers as well as consultants (e.g. team building, technical training, Six Sigma training, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) workshops, maintenance prevention workshops
- Work with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Transformation Team to ensure a robust Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Module included, which allows asset registering and tracking, controlling accounting of assets, scheduling planned preventive maintenance (PM) activities
- Plant KPIs on Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and Employee Engagement
- Marked improvement in Equipment Availability (OEE) and Overall Efficiency OE) to deliver cost and cash flow improvements
- Improvement in key reliability performance indicators, e.g. Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF), Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Contribute to Plant Productivity Targets
- Degree in Engineering or other technical discipline
- Excellent understanding of Asset Reliability in terms of Manufacturing context
- Project Management
- Expertise in manufacturing optimization
- 10+ years of experience in a similar environment, manufacturing optimization, reliability engineering
- Experienced in Six Sigma, Lean Systems Concepts, and Principles
- 5+ years of experience in managerial roles
- Financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting experience
- Proactive structured problem evaluation & solving skills learned through exposure to Lean, Six Sigma, TPM, or Manufacturing excellence
- Analytical skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Profitability and zero loss mindset
- Strong organization and planning skills
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions.
- Minimum 50% travel
Visit us at LinkedIn
Apply on company website