Join National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a grants coordinator. This is a position in the Intervention Services Department, whose mission is to proactively support schools in maximizing their grant-funded investments to benefit at-risk students. In this role, you will be responsible for daily administrative tasks that support this critical mission, the grants management function, and your teammates.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80+ schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of “challenging each child to achieve…” and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-8 at NHA.
In this role you will work out of our corporate headquarters (Service Center) located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The NHA Service Center is where all the behind-the-scenes magic happens. Our 400 brilliant team members are brag-worthy. With a diverse group of departments like admissions, talent acquisition, facilities, legal services, and many more working together to provide top level back-office support. The Service Center is a place of bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. We like to gather for events such as the fall crocktoberfest cook-off, the sparkling holiday party full of fun and unexplainable excitement, and our annual 5K Service Center fun run.
- Manage the grant-funded purchasing process for a caseload of schools including obtaining quotes, issuing purchase orders, and requesting checks
- Document management for grant-related activities and schools selected for audit
- Create and maintain the investment meeting schedule
- Monitor reports for compliance to grant-funded regulations
- Provide ongoing high-quality customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with special projects and initiatives
- Manage projects and processes necessary to grants management
- Experience with project-based work
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 Office suite including Sharepoint
- Willingness to learn and grow within the organization
- Ability to process and manage large amounts of data
- Excellent time management skills
- Document management system experience a plus
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website