Join National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a Director of Admissions. This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be responsible for leading the Admissions team to achieve NHA's annual student enrollment goal. The ideal candidate will have the ability to motivate a team distributed across nine states and will make improvements to the student recruitment process – including identifying tools and technology to help achieve the goal. Must be a creative, organized and goal oriented sales professional with strong leadership skills. The director provides strategy, guidance, coaching, development and leadership to managers as they work to execute the admissions strategy.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80+ schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of “challenging each child to achieve…” and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-8 at NHA.
- Leads and manages a team of approximately 50 professional full-time & part-time employees – including seven Admissions Managers as direct reports. Responsibilities include recruiting, onboarding, training, developing, and improving the output of each direct report in terms of capacity utilization at the schools.
- Leads and owns the development of the outreach strategy to enhance presence in the communities where our schools reside, building brand and product stories, and drive enrollment opportunities.
- Manage the development of marketing plans driven by SWOT analysis of local schools tied to specific activities to increase enrollment.
- Lead the execution of marketing plans by building advocacy with school quality which drives partnerships with the local school teams.
- Determine strategies across departments, including marketing collateral, nurturing campaigns, advertising platforms, aligning messaging, and utilization of service center resources.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners including Enrollment, Marketing, Creative/PR, Parent Relations, Finance, Real Estate, HR, Operations, and Information Technology to deliver financial value for NHA.
- Understands the national and local school marketplace using qualitative and quantitative research including focus groups, phone polls, web surveys, and segmentation studies.
- Deliver information directly to CMO regarding enrollment numbers, monitoring of costs, measured conversions, and recommended strategies for improving market penetration.
- Manage admissions communications and presentations to key suite stake holders such as C-suite executives and the Board of Directors.
- Develop regular outreach to school quality leaders.
- Integral part of new business development – new schools and new revenue streams.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's in marketing or Business required, Master's degree preferred.
- 10-15 years of marketing experience.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Required experience leading a team in the field, managing both local and remote teams.
- Goal oriented experienced sales leader.
- Highly collaborative and ability to create strong relationships. This role is reliant on others across the organization to be successful, so relationships are of the utmost importance.
- Define goals based on metrics with ability to build a strategy based on data.
- Motivational leader with strong communication skills that will drive team to goal achievement.
- Resourceful at leveraging tools to be successful (tools/tech) and human resources to obtain enrollment goals.
- Process and data driven with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to gain stakeholder buy-in by partnering with school leaders as well as collaboration with other departments.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite and, customer management systems, with computer knowledge/experience.
- Proven budget management skills.
- 10-20% travel depending on season.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website