Join National Heritage Academies (NHA) as an Admission Representative at Aspire Charter Academy. This position will report directly to the Admissions Manager. The role of admissions representative (AR) is to promote the value of their assigned school(s), ensure new student enrollment and create a robust waiting list of students interested in enrolling at the school. The AR will also engage applied student families to secure their interest in the school through National Heritage Academies (NHA) count day. The AR will accomplish these goals through their own self-directed effort, guidance from their admissions manager and by working closely with school teams to collectively recruit and enroll new students. This role will work out of the school in conjunction with the corporate headquarters.Schedule
Part-time: 20 hours per week - occassional evenings & weekends required
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80+ schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of “challenging each child to achieve…” and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-8 at NHA.
- Develop, manage and execute an overall strategy, ensuring enrollment goal success at the assigned school(s).
- Build and cultivate relationships with community leaders, faith-based community leaders and other key stakeholders in the community served by the school and access to their network of parents to gain applications to the school.
- Represent the school(s) at key community events, recruitment fairs and other community outreach events to encourage parents to enroll their student(s) at the school.
- Plan, organize and implement on-site events to benefit and support recruitment goals.
- Train, collaborate with school-based staff for recruitment activities to gain applications from interested families.
- Routinely, make monthly phone calls to prospective and newly accepted families to keep them engaged, excited and informed about the school to minimize attrition.
- Exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
- Experience with strategic planning and goal setting.
- Highly motivated self-starter, preferably with experience working without direct supervision.
- Demonstrated experience successfully completing sales or business transactions.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website