Join National Heritage Academies (NHA) as an Admissions Representative (AR). This position will report directly to the Admissions Manager and will be responsible for promoting the value of Stambaugh Charter Academy, ensure new student enrollment and create a robust waiting list of students interested in enrolling at the school. In addition to working with community partners to generate applications, the AR will work with partnering National Heritage Academies (NHA) schools and their students to promote the NHA experience. The AR will also engage applied student families to secure their interest in the school through NHA count day. The AR will accomplish these goals through their own self-directed effort, guidance from their admissions manager and by working closely with school teams to collectively recruit and enroll new students.
Please Note: This is a Part-Time opportunity, 20 hours per week with a flexible schedule.About Us
Founded in 1995, NHA, one of the nation's leading charter school management organizations, currently operates more than 80 schools across nine states serving over 60,000 students. We are currently looking for an admissions representative to support school based in the Youngstown, Ohio market.
- Develop, manage and execute an overall strategy, ensuring enrollment goal success at the assigned schools.
- Build and cultivate relationships with community leaders, faith-based community leaders and other key stakeholders in the community served by the school through in-person visits to their locations, telephone calls and email communications.
- Access network of parents through these partnerships to gain applications to the school.
- Work with leadership and staff at NHA partner schools to represent at key events and through academic and social programs
- Travel to various off-site key community events, recruitment fairs and other community outreach events as a representative of the school to encourage parents to enroll their student(s) at the school.
- Coordinate and implement on-site events to benefit and support recruitment goals for all grades.
- Develop new initiatives as needed, for student recruitment or on-boarding new families.
- Routinely, make monthly phone calls to prospective and newly accepted families to keep them engaged, excited and informed about the school to minimize attrition.
- Associates Degree minimum required. Prefer degree in sales, marketing, business or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prefer experience with recruitment-related work
- Reliable transportation required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website