At Nebraska Furniture Mart (NFM), we've been hiring friends since 1937—people who share our passion for helping customers feel right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of us! People love working here! Named one of Furniture Today's Best places to work, and here a few reasons why: A FUN, stable work environment, with no layoffs in our history. A safe place to work and shop, development opportunities leading you to the career of your dreamsand a culture that encourages volunteering and serving our communities.
Pay Range: $17.07 - 20.73 Hourly
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Do you like helping others? NFM is looking for an Administrative Specialist II to perform broad administrative and staff support duties for the Appliance/Install team. If you have a knack for problem solving and can enforce and follow processes and procedures, this is the job for you.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that's what we love.
Qualifications: Can You Check These Boxes?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years' office/clerical experience
- 1-year customer service experience preferred
- Data entry skills per established department requirements
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to work night, weekend and/or early morning hours based on business needs.
- Pre-employment screening includes, but isn't limited to, drug screen and criminal background check
Benefits: What's in It for You?
As a full-time member of our NFM Family, you will enjoy:
- Same day pay - access to your earned pay on-demand, when you need it the most
- Competitive pay - generous annual increases up to 7%
- Inclusive culture – Because everyone who works or shops at NFM should feel right at home
- Health, dental, vision, life Insurance, short and long term disability
- Paid holidays (upon hire) and paid time off (after 90 days)
- Staff discount on merchandise (Collectively, NFM staff have saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Virtual and in-person career development opportunities at all levels
- Paid community volunteer opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- You'll start saving for your retirement immediately in NFM's 401(k) and you're eligible for company match after one year. NFM's 401(k) also offers Berkshire Stock as an investment option
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website