Primary Location: United States-NV-NVReno
Bring your Respiratory experience to our growing, mission-driven organization!
We serve individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing Respiratory therapy training and supports to address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with Acquired Brain Injury. We provide a balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
Implement and coordinate respiratory therapy services that comply with professional therapy standards.
- Assess and develop a program for therapies that meet individual patient needs
- Implement each individual patient's therapy plan.
- Coordinate therapy modifications to the patient's plan of care with the Director of Nursing and physician.
- Work with the Administrator or Director of Nursing to formulate or modify policies, procedures and practices as needed.
- Ensure effective coordination of client home care services through timely completion of required documentation and transfer of pertinent medical data to the patients physician, Director of Nursing, Respiratory Therapist Supervisor, and other caregivers.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient medical data.
- Instruct patients, family members, and primary caregivers to ensure the maintenance of, or attainment of, optimal functioning level for each patient.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on patient or employee concerns/complaints.
- Routinely review pertinent medical data to determine the effectiveness of therapy services in reaching maximum rehab potential.
- Other responsibilities and duties that may be periodically assigned by the Respiratory Therapist Supervisor.
- IDT Participation
- Family/Resident Training
Apply on company website