Registered Nurse (RN)
Primary Location: United States-MI-MITraverse City
Registered Nurse (RN) with NeuroRestorative (Part Time)
Bring your Nursing experience to our growing, mission-driven organization!
Come join our amazing team of Registered Nurses supporting individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing prescribed nursing services, training and supports to address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with Acquired Brain Injury and other catastrophic injuries. We provide a balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
Due to the on-going health concerns, as your application progresses you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews.
We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees and our candidates.Description This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path within Specialty Rehabilitation and Human Services, and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges with high staff-to-patient ratios. Our RN positions enjoy high-impact with those we serve while providing flexibility with your schedule and location while having career options to move up and across the organization. Responsibilities: Provide clinical care to address the medical needs of the individuals we serve
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Ensure physicians’ orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers.
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training of program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
Apply on company website