Primary Location: United States-TX-TXDallas
· From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network—a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 40 years.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities; adults with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury. As a Clinical Evaluator with NeuroRestorative you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network, a Clinical Evaluator is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. NeuroRestorative is seeking a Clinical Evaluator to market MENTOR ABI programs regionally and to perform clinical evaluation to determine eligibility for program participation. Essential Job Functions
- Establishes and maintains relationships with potential referral sources.
- Describes ABI and Mentor Network programs for potential referral sources.
- Performs clinical evaluations to determine eligibility for MENTOR ABI and subsidiary programs.
- Prepares reports of clinical evaluations and makes recommendations to admissions committee.
- Completes all pre-admission protocols on regional referrals.
- Completes Integrity Checklist protocols.
- Participates in regional/national conferences (exhibiting/attendance)
- Participates in monthly Admission Team Meetings.
- Provides contact, referral information and reports to the computerized database system.
- Has integrity in relationships with clinical and business practices.
- Communicates responsibly with program participants, family members and
- payors regarding rehabilitation planning, admissions, etc.
- Participates in required in-service training.
- Achieves individual/team admission targets.
- Identifies regional industry trends and needs in order to make programmatic
- Participates in weekly calls and completes weekly reports with President of ABI Network
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website