Primary Location: United States-FL-FLTampa
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
The health and safety of our employees and the individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide within our communities, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions for all shifts and schedules.
Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another. Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support TBI - individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As a Case Coordinator with NeuroRestorative you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network, a Case Coordinator is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. NeuroRestorative is seeking a Case Coordinator to provide organizational assistance and programmatic support to the Neuro-Rehabilitation program. Including admissions procedures, direct participant care, and internal/external coordination of services. Essential Job Functions
- Develop, implement, coordinate and assure that a program participant's program meets his/hers needs, optimizing his/her potential to be integrated into community.
- Organize and chair program participant conference.
- Fulfill a liaison role for the family with staff and provide them with a main contact at the Center as requested.
- Is responsible for development, coordination, carry-through of and follow-up on Discharge planning as directed by the Rehabilitation Team members.
- Attends regularly scheduled supervision meetings with full-time Program Coordinator.
- Reviews with designated program participant and assists him/her as needed to understand overall goals and programs being implemented in the process as requested.
- Assist in internal communication to team members relative to case-specific issues.
- Attend clinical team meetings as required.
- Reviews designated program participant's reports (evaluation, progress, and discharge) for consistency and coordination of goals.
- Reviews monthly bills for designated program participants after receipt from accounting staff. Identifies any discrepancies to accounting staff.
- Communicates with community resources and persons outside of CCS to assure quality program participant care for all assigned program participants.
- Ensures the appropriate documentation/record keeping of designated program participants.
- Ensures the provisions of appropriate services to designated CCS program participants.
- Coordinates utilization with Case Manager relative to Program Participant incentive accounts.
Apply on company website