Ensuring the safety and security of the building and its residents by following building policy and procedures. Take direction from Team Leaders and/or supervisors.
This is a part time position.
1. Monitor traffic through lobby and ensures all guests check in and out, showing proper identification and follow building rules.
2. Accept and account for rental payments.
3. Be alert at all times and log in any occurrence during shift.
4. Follow all procedures in desk manual.
5. Sort and distribute mail in a timely manner.
6. Conduct periodic inspections of common areas of the building.
7. Report any hazardous conditions or emergency situations to management, follow safety precautions, and log in book.
8. Must obtain coverage for vacation and sick time by contacting other desk staff to ensure shifts are covered adequately. Responsible for desk coverage until replacement arrives.
9. Attend all required meetings and court appearances.
10. Contact assistant manager directly a minimum of four hours prior to shift if you are unable to report to work.
11. Maintain neat and clean appearance of lobby. (Business casual attire)
12. Keep maintenance work order requests in maintenance system and report emergency requests to site manager immediately.
13. Must report to work in a timely manner. This position requires travel and coverage for and between multiple buildings within Central Ohio. Adequate transportation is required for this position.
14. Must be available for on-call, sick, and vacation coverage of other desk staff. This position is required to cover any sick, call-off, and vacation coverage as manager deems necessary.
15. Must be able to communicate effectively with residents and staff members.
16. “Time Away From Work” requests must be submitted two weeks prior to the time off request and authorized by your direct supervisor in accordance with all other NCR HR policies.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in the job. They are not intended to be 100% exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed, additional responsibilities may be assigned as required, by management.
1. To have an understanding, appreciation and commitment to the mission and philosophy of National Church Residences and the Supportive Housing Division.
2. Excellent customer service, multi-task and detail oriented, and ability to follow directions and all procedures in front desk manual.
3. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
4. Basic math and analytic skills.
5. Strong organizational skills
6. To be skilled in conflict mediation and negotiation.
7. To be able to demonstrate clear, professional boundaries.
8. Ability to work in a team environment.
9. Ability to act in a professional manner.
10. Understanding of low income and homeless individuals and their specific needs.
11. Knowledge about crisis prevention, intervention and resolution techniques and ability to match such techniques to particular circumstances and individuals.
12. Acknowledges and agrees to a straight 8 hour shift with access to kitchen and restroom facilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Apply on company website