- Provide high quality, first-class customer service to seniors and guests on a defined schedule, which includes but not limited to, seating residents, explaining food items, refers to the Cook or Director regarding ingredients and food preparation
- Take food orders in person or over the phone, while serving residents using the established rules of etiquette and responding to complaints regarding the food
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere
- Work closely with the Culinary Service Director for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction
- Adhere to standard food safety practices
- Other duties as assigned
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have excellent customer service skills.
Apply on company website