- Responsible for the day to day operations of the assigned departments within constraints of prescribed budgetary guidelines to include accurate and timely payroll submission, HR, A/P, A/R, and billing procedures.
- Manages the recruiting, interviewing, counseling, training, evaluation, and termination procedures of all Wellness and Life Enrichment employees and volunteers. Ensures appropriate staffing levels.
- Responsible for completion of all Wellness Center employees' performance appraisals and disciplinary procedures, ensuring fair and consistent application of work expectations and agency policies.
- Develop, plan, implement, facilitate, and regularly evaluate resident wellness programming for the facility as meets the needs of the changing resident population.
- Develop, promote, and educate staff, residents, and other clients regarding resident wellness programming and fitness center use to include development of policies and training on the safe usage of the fitness center equipment.
- Conducts life enrichment and wellness programming as needed or in absence of staff availability
- Assist with community care coordination communicating resident concerns, providing program reports, and participating in care coordination meetings as needed.
- Assists the facility/agency in meeting standards necessary to obtain state, federal and other appropriate certifications.
- Plans and completes in-services for facility/agency staff education as requested by management.
- Attends all assigned facility/agency meetings and in-services.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, and participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
- With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences' Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
- Completes all annual education requirements timely, including but not limited to Compliance, Privacy, Security and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Conduct in the performance of their duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Experience: Three to Five years experience required.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web. Must have good written and verbal communications skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website