Recruiting Technician position available at the Corporate office in Upper Arlington, OH.
Position will support the Recruiting team/Human Resources recruiting efforts for the Senior Living/Home and Community Services goals and initiatives.
- Responsible for interviewing and pre-screening potential candidates via employee referrals, website, job fairs and other sources.
- Contacts potential candidates and confirms interview schedules.
- Records and analyzes data for reporting and trends.
- Assist Recruiters in reference checks, background checks including 6 databases and additional pre-employment items as needed.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, and participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
- With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences' Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would possess the following core characteristics:
Education: High school diploma or GED
Experience: Requires good customer service skills.
Apply on company website