Nurse Aide, 7a-7p
**$1,000 Sign-On Bonus**
Assisted Living/Memory Care Unit
Westerville, OH • Full-time
Join our team and live the mission with National Church Residences! We are looking for a Nurse Aide to support our Active Adult and Assisted Living campus in Westerville, OH and build your career here. This role will work with a team of professionals who support teamwork and innovation while promoting unlimited growth and professional development at every level.
- Work/Life Balance, Renovated Facilities
- Excellent Benefits:
- Retirement Plan Available with Company Base and Match Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, 8 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement and 15% Tuition Reduction with Franklin University
- Full Time (30 hours or more per week) eligible for Health, Dental, Orthodontic and Vision insurance
- Build your career with National Church Residences! We are comprised of multiple facilities and locations in the Central, Northern and Southern Ohio areas and promote internal growth.
Education: High School diploma/GED
Experience: Previous training and work experience preferred. Must have first aid training in the past 3 years.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website