According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable federal, state and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Director of Clinical Services
and RN Case Management is responsible for providing nursing care services and case management to client and families by implementing nursing interventions set forth by the plan of care. Supervises direct
care staff members to deliver quality care and coordinates delivery of care services.
- Provides direct patient care as defined in the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, Pt, MSW, SLP, and Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or Director of Clinical Services.
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
- Participates in on‐call rotation.
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate the care of the client and family; exchange information and problem solve; and receive staff support and education.
- With respect to Client Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, and participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace and safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and
- When required, performs duties of the home health aide in a timely, competent manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
Education: Must have the ability to perform needed functions. Degree in nursing field as a licensed
Experience: Minimum of 12 months facility experience in nursing as an LPN.
Travel: Frequent, necessary on a daily basis. 100%
Mental: Must have good verbal and written communication, comprehension, computer and
interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Licensure: Must have a current LPN license in good standing.
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website