This positionw will be on-call on weekends beginning 4:30 pm Fridays through 4:30 pm Sundays.
- Excellent FT Benefits: Medical Coverage After Two Months, Tuition Reimbursement, 403B Including Retirement Matching, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Enhanced New Benefits Include:
- Increased Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Full Time Benefits Eligible With 30 Hour Work Week
- Vision Insurance
- Increased Dental and Orthodontic Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
Growth Opportunities: National Church Residences is comprised of multiple facilities and locations in the Central, Northern and Southern Ohio areas and promotes internal growth.
According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable federal, tate and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Director of Clinical Services
is responsible for providing nursing care services and case management to client and families by implementing nursing interventions set forth by the plan of care. Supervises direct care staff members to deliver quality care and coordinates delivery of care services.
- Completes an initial assessment of client and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness (es).
- Regularly re‐evaluates client nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as client status and needs change.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the client and the family in the planning process.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician. Provides direct client care as defined in the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the client as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the client.
- Participates in in‐service programs and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Acts as Case Manager and assumes responsibility to coordinate client care for assigned caseload.
- Attends and participates in scheduled Interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate care plans, follow‐up on changes , problem solve, etc. to ensure client's progression and treatment are properly communicated, documented and in conjunction with the physician's orders.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, and participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
- With respect to Client Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace and safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and
- Prepares clinical notes and updates the primary physician when necessary and at least every 60 days. (Home Health)
- Prepares clinical notes and updates the primary physician when necessary and at least every 15 days. (Hospice)
- Communicates with the physician regarding the client's needs and reports any changes in the client's condition; obtains/receives physician's orders as required.
- Communicates with community health related persons to coordinate the care plan.
- Participates in on‐call duties as defined by the on‐call policy.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Instructs, supervises and evaluates home health aides and LPN/LVN as outlined by policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Must have the ability to perform needed functions. Degree in nursing field as a
Experience: Minimum of 2 years as RN – home health and hospice preferred.
Travel: Frequent, necessary on daily basis. 100%
Mental: Must have good verbal and written communication, comprehension, computer and
interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Licensure: Must have a current RN license in good standing.
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website