- Plans, organizes, directs and gives quality resident care that meets the total needs of the residents of the General Nursing and Restorative Units and fulfills the center objectives.
- Assists the Director of Nursing in hiring, evaluating, training and disciplining nursing staff.
- Ensures the staffing levels are consistent with the budgeted hours and number of residents.
- Serves as consultant on admissions and discharge policies and procedures.
- Assists the Director of Nursing in developing units to ensure appropriate delivery of care and achieve job satisfaction.
- Conducts daily QA unit rounds and monitors medication administration and treatment schedules to ensure medication is administrated as ordered and treatment done as scheduled.
- Coordinates the Quality Improvement Program for the center.
- Ensures all nursing documentation is completed within the required time frame in accordance with regulations and facility policy.
- Monitors and investigates incident reports.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the assigned departments within constraints of prescribed budgetary guidelines to include accurate and timely payroll submission, HR, A/P, A/R, and billing procedures.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences' Employee Information Guide (EIG), the Code of Conduct, as well as any facility handbook, including but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
- With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for the residents/clients, their families and the staff. Reports all complaints made by residents/clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/resident property and/or any other corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
- Completes all annual education requirements timely, including but not limited to Compliance, Privacy, Security and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Conduct in the performance of their duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Associate's degree or certification in a relevant field.
EXPERIENCE: Two to four years in nursing. Previous supervisory experience required.
MENTAL: Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English. Must have exceptional written, verbal, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
SKILLS: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and the Wo
rld Wide Web.
LICENSURE: RN license in good standing in the state of Ohio.
VISION: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website