POSITION SUMMARY: The Floor Technician performs routine floor care, including, but not limited to scrubbing, refinishing and buffing of floor surfaces. After initial training on the job, the employee is responsible for following standard procedures in maintaining an assigned area. Duties are performed under direct supervision and subject to inspection by the Director of Environmental Services.
1. Maintains all floors, i.e., stripping, refinishing and daily maintenance of various floor types and surfaces;
2. Empties trash as specified in workflow;
3. Insures that all entrance ways are clean and that they are maintained;
4. Follows cleaning procedures in a safe manner;
5. Completes all assignments as scheduled;
6. Maintains equipment in good working condition and returns it to the proper storage location after use;
7. Checks stock and notifies supervisor of supplies used;
8. Follows center's policies and procedures;
9. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
10. Performs other duties as requested.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. High school degree or equivalent is preferred. 2. Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 350080
Center Name: Naamans Creek Country Manor
Apply on company website