The purpose of the Driver position is to deliver and pick up merchandise from a central location to retail or other locations.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
- Drive a company provided vehicle between locations to deliver company owned product while following all traffic regulations
- Load and unload vehicle, sometimes taking or removing items from rolling carts
- Move product to a different location in a facility or to help pack carts to load
- Additional duties as assigned
Music & Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a people person who loves solving problems? Do you love music? Do you believe in the power of music to bring people together? If you do, and you want to be a key player in an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with more music and to develop generations of new musicians then we have a position where you can find your sound.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of driving experience
- Valid state driver's license and automotive insurance
Apply on company website