Are you a people person who loves solving problems? Do you love music? Do you believe in the power of music to bring people together? If you do, and you want to be a key player in an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with more music and to develop generations of new musicians then we have a position where you can find your sound.
In this seasonal role, you will support school based rental events within a given marketplace. You will work under the direction of Educational Representative(s) to aid in executing administrative tasks and physical labor activities associated with conducting the event. During event(s) you will interface with parents and students to aid in execution of rental transactions and fulfillment.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
- Complete administrative tasks assigned including pre/post-event documentation, inventory tagging, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Support physical labor activities including loading/unloading inventory and event staging/breakdown.
- Use contactless applications to reserve and fulfill customer orders during events.
- Communicate professionally with sales reps, leadership, parents, students, and on occasion educators, administrators, and/or other school key personnel.
- Travel is required to/from assigned event prep location(s) and school event location(s). Event preparation activities typically take place at Music & Arts warehouses, storage facilities, and/or retail stores while events themselves are typically held at schools within an assigned marketplace.
- Other duties as assigned; must complete all required training.
Music & Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills, Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Valid state driver's license and automotive insurance
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Intermediate knowledge of Band, Orchestral and/or Combo products
Apply on company website